Looking to blog for DAZZLE Event?
We are looking for experience bloggers to blog about our participating designers. It is a monthly event with a “theme” that would be nice if you can also follow.
- Must have at least 2-3 months experience blogging for the fashion world in SL.
- We prefer a blogger that has a fashion mind and attitude. This means a good fun fashion writer with great narrative ideas to make our designers shine and our customers excited in visiting the event. Definitely we are looking for a very enthusiastic blogger.
- A blogger takes tasteful pictures and search for the best locations. Therefore a good knowledge of your viewer lightning, shadows, good angles of your camera or Photoshop program is what we need. The program to retouch or Edit your pictures is not important as long as you know where to adapt a creative look with shadows and lights.
- Must include links in the body of your entire post for people to teleport or so.
- Blogging should be your main focus.
- Once you know the designers assigned you should learn about the designer. Be creative, visit their stores and learn what they like also. Blogging also is study a piece of item and describe it well, using methods that satisfy you as a b logger but also satisfies the designer.
- You must always follow up your own blogging style, it would be a reason why I would accept your application however, we have to respect you are being selected to represent Dazzle.
- You must have mesh body or two, same as head, that are compatible with many of the outfits, legs, hands, ect. Also a variety of poses, hairs and shoes.
- Each month you need to be willing to blog 3-6 designers that will be assigned (participant designers at the event) and finished by the 15th of the month. Number varies according of designers participating.
- The knowledge of making notices in group is necessary. You will use the feature to maintain a communication with your readers when your blog is ready. Also, you will make notices to Signature Blogger group to let all the bloggers know that you blogged.
- You must join our facebook and flickr (soon) to post there also and add your link where you blogged
~Filling up an application does not mean you are automatically accepted.~
—However, a good way to be selected is when you show us how active you are as a blogger, the quality of you blogging and all the effort you showed when blogging. This will definitely will show how many followers you got. As soon as you send me the application I will click on your links and check your recent work. I will decide and send you an IM.
Please create a notecard in world. RENAME: DAZZLE Event Blogger (Your Name) (date of application) (EXACTLY like this please)
In the notecard follow these THREE sections.
~Create your own business notecard with the following:
~Write a short bio about your SL activities and things you like to do regarding fashion and blogging
~What are your social media links
~Attach this “Business notecard” to your Dazzle notecard application
Answer the following questions for Dazzle’s file
~Why would you like to be part of the Signature Dove team of bloggers
~How many sponsors do you have currently
~What is the best about blogging?
~Do you consider blogging a job?
~What do you think about blogging a volunteer work?
~What are your tools? (include some photo locations/offices/lighting tools)
~Describe your avatar body. Meaning mesh body? Mesh Heads? Include all you have that helps your blogging time.
~Attach the link of your best or favorite blog that you are very proud of and that you received compliments.
~What is the number of your click views on your page
~Can you work under pressure?
~Can you follow a schedule and how responsible are you?
HERE IS A SHORT TEST FOR YOU AS A BLOGGER:
Inside the notecard attach 1 pictures. “One” a snapshot anywhere in Second Life. ”
also attach One” profile photo of yourself. Preferable a solid & clean background with good lighting please
Then teleport to DAZZLE or FREE DOVE and pick an item, make a picture of it and short description of item exactly how you would do your blog.
Send this notecard with this info to Palomma Casanova along with a short message in IM that you sent a notecard.
Thank you for thinking and considering DAZZLE Sales Event for your blogging experience and FUN. Remember, if you have passion for what you do, the rest is very easy!